Hi there. It’s nice to see you around.
Welcome to Project Impero.
My name is Santiago and on this blog I write about anything and everything related to human flourishing.
If you don’t know where to start, try checking out some of these in-depth articles:
- Beginner’s Guide to Western Philosophy.
- Command Yourself: An in-depth introduction to Stoicism
- Meant To Move: Why training your body is training your brain.
- Embrace Your Demons: Nietzsche on why you need chaos in your life.
- Immortal Memory: How an ancient kid can help you ace your tests.
If you’d rather read short and thought-provoking content, you can subscribe to my biweekly newsletter (as in, one issue every two weeks): The Polymath’s Pill. Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in it:
- The War on Boredom
- How to Die Being Fully Born
- The Smart Way of Getting Fit
- Designing a Beautiful Morning
- The Paradox of Flow
To check out some of my premium content, head over to the Impero shop (WIP).
Finally, if you just want to grab a coffee and enjoy learning about some the topics below, you’re more than welcome to pick one and browse:
Follow Project Impero on other social circles: